we are very happy today that Canada won a Gold Medal at the hockey game.
To make my husband more happy I ve made this delicious pancake(no store box).
Hope you enjoy this easy recipe and Go Canada Go.
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon baking power
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoon butter(I used vegetable Oil same amount)
- 1 egg
- few blueberry (optional)
- a sprinkle of love
- Mix all the dry ingredients and then add the egg and at the end milk.
- Do not over mix
- In a crepes pan or fry pan cook your pancake.
- Usually I pour I scoop at the time so the pancake are all the same.
- You can serve your pancake with Nutella or like I did today warm maple syrup and chocolate sauce