My kids love chocolate chip cookies and I always look for new recipe to get best result!
This is Betty Crocker’s recipe that I found on-line http://www.bettycrocker.com/, my kids really like them, the comment was “they are better than amazing”!
With this recipe you will make a big batch of cookies, I made 58 cookies but if you make them smaller you can have more.
I also posted a YouTube video about it, if you want to have a good laugh check it out
- 1 and ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 and ½ butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cups chocolate chip
- A sprinkle of love
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Tagged: chocolate chip cookies