Quinoa is very versatile and easy to prepare. It is also considered a Super food so you should add it to your diet.
This recipe is born with the intention to clean-up my fridge, whatever I had I add it; you can add more or less, in the kitchen you are the queen so feel free to use Your imagination in your dish, don’t be scared …challenge yourself.
- 1 glass of quinoa
- 2 glass of water
- 2 carrots diced
- Half eggplant diced
- 1 potatoes diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- Half onion
- A sprinkle of love
- In a pan put your glass of quinoa, 2 glasses of water and let it boil for 10/15 minutes. The quinoa needs to absorb all the water, when is ready put it in a side and let it cool.
- In a frying pan put some oil and stir fry the onion and add the vegetables. Cook them for 10/15 minutes depending on how crunchy you like the vegetables. If you like the veggies more mushy cook them longer.
- In a big bowl now put your quinoa and add the cooked vegetables, give it a good mix and voila’ it’s ready!
- You can either eat it warm or cold, you going to love it.
- Buon Appetito and don’t forget the sprinkle of love