From having a fun night, get inspired; learn about Italian culture to find the inner chef that is in you, there are many good reasons to take my cooking classes here few.
- Cooking is fun: Preparing meals is a necessary part of life, but you can make it fun. Coming to my classes turns an everyday task into a great social outing for you, your family and your friends!
- You get to know me: who doesn’t want to be friend with an Italian mom? Italian mom loves everybody, and the most important they like to feed everybody. They, also, keep you in the heart forever.
- Unique date night: tired of movie and dinner?Cooking classes are very unique idea; you get to learn while you have fun and at the end you enjoy the food that you made sitting down on a table tasting La Dolce Vita.
- Create family time and bounding: this is my Mantra, cooking together create special bounding and precious memories that you will remember forever.
- Get inspired: you will get inspired from my passion for cooking and from the love that I put into it.
- Learn about Italian tradition and Italian Culture:Italian Culture is amazing, we have so many traditions that I like to keep alive and I love to share them with my friends.For sure you will start your own tradition after you met me.
- Find The inner chef that is inside you: I know cooking can be intimidating but I will teach you in a such a simple, fun way that you will surprise. You will get inspired from the simplicity and the fresh ingredients that I use.
- Cook nutritional meals for your family: Cooking from scratch is theBest that you can do for your family and for yourself.
- Encourage your local farming community: I follow Slow Food philosophySeasonal, Local and Simple. I like the fresh ingredient to speak for the dish. Support local business they have the best products.
- You get to know my secret ingredient:there is always a secret ingredient that nobody tells you. Come to my classes and you will find out.